Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nicholas Sparks

Nicholas Sparks has touched my heart with his love stories. Sparks knows what the human heart wants and he dug deep into what the heart really yearn for. He'll keep you flipping the pages and his books are worth to stay up late at night and leaves you with heavy eye bags, but you won't give a damn bout it.

The Notebook has left me with tears at the climax of it and my tears really fell to the pages of this book. That was the FIRST time I cried while reading a novel. It gave me goosebumps, good ones, because every cell of my body reacted to how heart touching this book was. I bet I'll have them coming to me again if I read it again. I was damn happy to finish it. And want more!


A Walk to Remember was another book that wet my eyes. It's toooooo sad to not not have tears for it.
Just like the critics said, it won't lemme forget the story. The ending is something you don't expect to be and you'll get to feel what the person feel in it.



This is a sequel to The Notebook. It writes bout how to save a marriage of 30 years. (I think it was 30. >.<)
Is the love still like the raging fire? Or is the love just that shadow-like that it's at the brink of falling apart?
Sparks did it again with The Wedding like how he did with The Notebook. He truly knows what a human heart needs to stay alive in this world full of chaotic loves.



I bought these two along with Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep a Secret (Oops, a chick flick!) in MPH few weeks ago. And till now I haven't started! =X

BUT I REALLY CAN'T WAIT! :D

I know I know, both of them are already made into movie. Why bother reading those small words and spoil your eyes when there's actors playing the roles with LIVE actions?

Then you're WRONG! Watching is VERY different from reading it. You won't know how it truly feel to be the one in the book. You won't get the message the author really wants the readers to receive. You won't be touched and have goosebumps!

Okay, not that I've read it but I know how is it so different to be holding the book and read it okay?

Think Twilight Saga. Or Harry Potter? Or just Lord of The Rings.

You know how fantastic it feels to read word by word and dive yourself and escape in the story than seeing some other people act it out which I know you'd rather be the lead actor in the story. (:

Happy reading! (((:




No comments:

Post a Comment