Monday, April 5, 2010

(:

I'm back. To resurrect this blog, to save it from damnation.
You, Amelia Tan Ching Ping. Go find readers from MMU and force them to read this blog. Blackmail them if you hve to. If not, I feel like a failure here, a blogger that fails to get readers.
And you! Don't ever feel that what you write is crap and rubbish and whatsoever rubbish you think it is, although we both know we like to crap in our blogs.

I'm here now to blog. Many sorries to this blog. I miss blogging to actually ):
Been neglecting my personal blog and what more to say this dusty blog. Sigh.

Any novels lately? Hmmmm. I'm still reading the Vampire Academy series. On book 3 - Shadow Kiss - now. The title sounds wicked right? :D It is. The story is too. (:
But it's a damn long chain of books to follow onto. >.< Still, it's a nice book to keep on reading cuz Richelle Mead wrote it in simple English with words like fuck and shit and terms like blood whore. Damn nice.
But mainly because the character in this novel, Rose, thinks what I'm thinking. The words she uses to express the feelings are those I found myself unable to do so. And I find myself in between the lines of the book and I'm happy that I read her books. So many words written out without cracking my brain. LOL.

I'm at lost for words now, like I've always been lately. Hmmm.

Ciao then.

No comments:

Post a Comment