Friday, July 9, 2010

Of Remember Me & A Bend in the Road.

This book got my eyes glued to it for the WHOLE day. Yeah, from morning till night. Right after my class, I opened that book to the page I've started not long ago and BAM my eyes can't leave any page and my hands non stop flipping and my eyes OMG. They're like those word detectors LOL. Move from left to right at a speed I can't imagine and never thought they'll move that fast.

HAHAHAHA.

I'm exaggerating things but then only you'll get the picture of how good is that book right? XD

Yeah, it's that good. At least for me it is that good (:

I'm in the process in reading this. Another Sparks' masterpiece :D
I left it in my bag, on the table, on the shelf for quite a long time. Procrastinating each day just because mid-terms is coming (but now two are over!), reached home tired and really not in the mood to read.
But now, since I have some time spared (I hope so >.<) I would indulge myself in Sparks again (:

No comments:

Post a Comment